This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a Day! 17/12/08

Well, today what a normal day... sun rises..and bla bla bla.. then here comes a car, must be jie jie. yeap, is her! I know what is she gona do next.. pat me and stuff..and watch her TV show.



Nope, she's not doing that today!? Something really cute attracts her to the neighbours house! What could it be? hmm well normally is my old pal( Ah Hops) .. hmm so I standing like a human and have a peek at the neighbour's house. *sniff* sniff* hmm..a little help pls? *Carried by jie jie to have a peek on the neighbour's* ohh nothing special at all! Is just Cookie(our neighbour's cavalier king charles( wat a long breed name!)) he usually lives indoors..he gets to come out today because the maid was out to taking those clothes.

There's Cookie! yep, poor him..was forced to wear a muzzle because he has some skin probelm. Just take a look at the patch of fur =S well, I pitty him because I wore that darn thing before on my mounth too. would you like it? if you're the one whose wearing! OF COURSE NOT! RIGHT?!


Well, so I was just wondering around the house.. and I wanted to play some tug with Jie jie and kakak(maid). GUESS WAT!? they ..they..IGNORED ME! ugh.. and of course Imma totally jelous about it! How can they!? so I decided to sit by a side to be jelous-ing about it.


Look at my jelous look..=P


After that, my jie jie was asking if that Cookie can come over here to play with me. She was speaking in bahasa malaysia. But you know, I know how to listen to bahasa malaysia ( alittle maybe)dont you dare to bring him over!I will be as fierce as lion ROAR!


So, here he comes! He was even carried by my kakak(maid) Imma sooo jelous about it! *Gates opens* and here is he! whoa..! I almost forgot I was forced to wear a muzzle too, my jie jie scare that I would hurt that small size doggy! C'mon he's not small at all! Look is just same size as me, dun ya think!? well, anyway..I was "muzzled"! So when he steps in the house, I was just right beside him and silly him trying to make friends with me, well I was not so friendly to him. and end up I was locked inside the house with the muzzle on! no barking! no fighting!Then, my jie jie pitty me and took off that muzzle. well, of course I began to bark like a mad dog!! My jie jie went to pat that Cookie again! I think I got a right nickname for him( Cookie Monster!) well, seens I bark like mad dog. t=The neighbour's maid ask for the Cookie Monster return. YES!! after the Cookie Monster leave my jie jie open the door I rush out to sniff like a sniffer!


Yes! Is that spot! right! is actually even bigger!




Jiayee: This photo was taken after visiting Happy. Poor Cookie.

Then later on, my jie jie was scolding me for being so rough on Cookie Monster.I felt a little bit guitly about it.Maybe just maybe Imma little too rough on the Cookie Monster?? But dun forget !Ima still jelous-ing!

I'm NOT feeling sorry. I'm just THINKING!

Jiayee:ya.. righ..t >.> thinking....

Look at Ah Hops! isnt he cute ?


I dont feel like eating..












A tummy rub might just cheer me up!


okay now.. I feel more like eating hehe ^^




hehe I'm happy again :D


Around 4 pm the clock, we did some agility training! well, with homemade agility equipments of course! We did..hmm..lemme think.. :hoop jump,4 weave poles, low jump,a high jump and a tunnel!




pretty cool huh? 100% homemade lmao!

There will be a video up pretty soon!

Guess What!? During the night time, Buddys owners came aka my cousins too! If you dont know Buddy http://www.huskyboybuddy.blogspot.com/ then check out his blog!! They brought me a paper bag!?


hmm..I wonder whats inside??

whoa! look at those stuff inside the bag!

done photo taking yet?(inconnect look)


Plz can I have them now??!!


At last after few minutes of taking ignoring photos , I get a bone!



Bark and tail wags,



Happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice pictures of urself u got there!U r sooo cute!!!hehe.if i were in that pic i would giv u a tummy rub!!!hahahaha so cute!!!Hops and cookie monster also looks nice!

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Thanks! Yea, I think you totally should be on that photo! Why dint you tell me lol? xD Oh yes, Hops is really adorable! for Cookie Monster! well, he's not bad..but I think Hops is much more cuter and more handsome then him.( Jiayee: She's jelous! Both of them are cute actually!) anyway, thx for the comment!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh your poor friend has to wear a muzzle. Faith is about to wear the lampshade very soon because she has been licking her paw paws. It's one of those bad habits of hers! What a nice pressie you got there. Hope you enjoyed your bone very much!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer