This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

First Day at Pet-N-You Obedience Class.

What a wonderful sunday.. My mummy drove her car and stop infront grandpa house( where I'm staying) and Jie jie(owner) came down and began to pack stuff:newspapers, piece of my cloth, leash, some treats... and of course brought me along! While my maid aka kakak, was busy putting those newspapers on mummy's car and I just so excited and just jump right up without aybody noctice me(as usual). and OFF WE GO~~ ZOOOMMM~(wow, I din know mummy can drive like "James Bond") Sitting on the newspaper makes me uncomfy!..luckily jie jie is good hearted enough to let me sit on her lap and put my head out and feel the breeze..







hehe in the car ^^




few minutes later...I came to this awesome place. Pet-N-You Training Ground! I remember I came once before..well that was loong time ago( 2 weeks ago?).. WOOHHOO! Look at those dogs! Goldens, labrodor ,JRTs.. Cant wait to jump off the car and meet them all! Head right down..and meet them all! after heading right down the car, I went to meet those doggies..*walking sniffing*... bow wow wow and A German Shepherd came down from a car! swee-t! double my size! and I just cant wait to say Hi to him/her. Go near to it and pop right away from it! aaaahh..scary!... well.. I just began to walk around.. ... .... =.O I think I saw Pacco! Yes it is! Pacco! PACCO DE MONGREL! wow..she's a black beauty..ah..I cant wait to meet her and play together! Here is me, dragging my jie jie to there..( she pulls back!?) and pulling her..and trying again and again..I think it dosent work.. she's too strong! I think she must have ate lots of Veggie..Go Home..I think I must have some too! Class start everybody! walk to the field said a Nice Lady.. okay..I walk to there and get settle down.. .. .. *buzz* *buzz* FLIES on my body! hey get off, you dirty things!




After about an hour, class over! YAY! My jie jie really lovee agility and went to the agility ground ..and did twice A-Frame with me..woow! I love the AF! hehe..after that? WE RUN BACK TO THE CAR~~~~~~ we run through the muddy wetty yucky field and back to the DRY LAND..!!!Before we leave, the Nice Lady gave my jie jie a magazine!

Look at those stuff Jie jie get from there!











plus in the magazine.there's Amber and Chloe in it! and Groovy too! They're so popular!



That's all for now dogs!


Woof woof and Hug hugs!


---Happy----


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy gal!I'm Sabrina!nice to meet u!check out my bloggie..www.sabrina-de-cutiepie.blogspot.com don forget to leave a comment ya!

licks,
Sabrina

Amber-Mae said...

Heya Happy! I didn't know you just started your own blog. Well, that's wonderful! Glad to know you enjoy your training at Pet-N-You. Those guys are really fun people! Yeah, Groovy just loves his ball too much just like I do & I wouldn't wanna share it with anybody else. Hee!

About the FullHouse thingy, well it's at NZX. Have any idea where that place is? Just search online for the NXZ website & the map will be available there. But just one problem. NZX is beginning to not allow dogs especially big dogs or any dogs that walk on the ground. If you carry or put in those prams, they won;t mind. We weren't allowed in once so we ain't going back there anymore. Be sure you that your Mommy cleans up after your mess because there are too many malays & other people there who are not too fond with dogs. FullHouse on the other hand still accepts dogs. Have fun!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

thx so much for the comment Amber, yea he kind of scary when he do that! Thank you for the info, then I better not go because my cousin quite big! hehe

Lots of love,

Happy

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Yes, of course. I love to check out ur blog! going now right away!

Anonymous said...

Hi Happy, c that u hv a makeshift agility jump at home. Hope u cn join us in d agility ring soon. Do drop by after OB classes n I'll get my boss to show u some obstacles ... which u may hv already tried

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey happy,

i think i noticed u last sunday. for sure we need to say hi to each other during the next lesson.

btw.. ask ur mummy forget about the newspaper.

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Yes.. I think I like the dog walk and the A-frame..man isnt the just fun to walk with! xD yes, I will drop by after the Ob class!