This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Friday, December 19, 2008

A really sad day.. 19/12/08



Today, I'm truly sad.. I was told that my morning walker (maid) is going back to her home( Indonesia). You guys might think she's just a normal maid that take me for walks, feed me and hate dogs kind of person. She's not, she been taking care me seems the day I was here in my new home (1st of December 2005). She play with me allot and love to take me for walks. I dont understand what must she leave me =(..she say she will miss me dearly but I really dont understand if she will be missing me..why must she leave.. I truly dont understand.. I got some photo shoots with her , but blogger dosent let me upload any of'em. I hope I can upload them in the next post..=( P.S. This post is really short.. because my jie jie and I dosent have those mood to write that long..='(
Goodbye..<3
Hugs and kisses ,
Happy the sad dog and Jie jie the sad owner.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Happy!

I'm really sorry to hear about your morning walker... That's sad that she's leaving. I'm sure you and your jie jie will miss her terribly!

I hope you feel better soon my friend!

Sparky

Amber-Mae said...

So sorry to hear this. I'm sure one day you both will be reunited some day right? Don't be sad anymore Happy. We're here for ya.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Thaks both of you Sparky and Amber.. =)I feel much better now..=)