This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Stressful and FuN 2009!



Yep thaats what I'm woofing about =P Happy Stressful and FuN 2009 ;D. My jie jie (owner) is Form1 now. So she will be very busy on tuition..activities at the school and stuff...=( that means SHE WONT BE ABLE TO SPEND AS MUCH TIME AS LAST TIME!(and is also very tiring and stressful to her.. STUDY STUDY STUDY!WHAT ABOUT THE ADORABLE LITTLE HAPPY ME?GRRR! I hate school! ( I heard her saying that! So I agreed with her :P) and we will also be doing AGILITY! Oh yeah.. thats what I'm talking about FuN! hohoho! this will be sooo-ooooo-oooo-oooo much FuN! (secretly, I hate the tunnel and =S the chute and also the see-saw(teeter) These obstacles scare me ALWAYS!)hmm what more to bark about?Oh and did I mention about "my new beddy"? Oh yes! I'm getting another beddy coz of my old "nest" aka basket it actually spoiled is from Ikea. Look at Ikea stuff Poor Quality! don't buy any baskets from Ikea !(actually I guess she bite it or something :P) I think my jie jie is making one for me? WHAT? I prefer buying from Ikea again then =P you dogs wont know how my bed end up looks like!(oh and I promise you dogs to upload photos in my last post ? I dont feel like uploading any yet so Sorry dogs!Happy Stressful and FuN 2009! I'm soo looking forward to Chinese Ne w Year! dont you dogs think about those yummy tasty food we get to eat?* slurp*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!

High 5!! We r gonna hav the same problem tis year.haiz........hahahahaha.Hehehehe i like ikea stuff too!well,i hav 2 bowls and they are already spoiled.so dont think they are gud(buddy)(actually he was the 1 who spoiled it!hahahaha)Nice photos u hav!

Ok bye!
Hope to see more posts!

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy gal!ur jiejie form 1 oso ar?my mummy form 2 ler...ur jiejie in which school?btw.check out my blog..www.sabrina-de-cutiepie.blogspot.com

licks,
Sabrina

Amber-Mae said...

It's gonna be great fun for ya during agility classes! I know you will do really great. Just as great as Groovy one day! And Happy(Belated) New Year!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber-Mae said...

Happy(Belated) New Year to you too Happy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Amber-Mae said...

Happy, where are you?

Boogie Woogie,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was going to write something similar. Will check this blog more often I think.