This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Friday, December 5, 2008

Hey there.

Helo!Smiling for camera grr..hhehe!

Helo everybody!Is Happy here.This is my first post in my new blog! I work quite hard on this blog and you can said I'm new here. I hope you dogs would love my blog=). Oh yes, before I end this post. 1st of December is my birrthday! I wanna share a video with you dogs!
(actually..I dont have the video in compawter is in lapaw(I guess in human laungues is l-a-p-t-o-p)




Lots Of Love,

Happy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woa! What a nice pair of strong teeth you have there..Nice smile too. Happy Belated Birthday! May you have many biscuits and bones!!

Paws Up!
Shadow Claus & Tinker Belle
Yo Dude! Merry Christmas to All. ho he ho he

Happy (2005 -2011) said...

Thanks! everybody been saying my teeth is withe and tinky( lol, I watch it on the chihuahu movie xD!) Did you watch it lol! Thanks so much for the birthday greeting! Merry Christmas to you too! Cant wait to see you next week!