This blog have moved! Please visit www.onandoffthelead.blogspot.com for our lastest barks!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back on blog

Finally, ms owner decided to update my blog! we'll be updating the blog more often from now. we haven't been doing much lately *yawn* since someone's had been busy with the study and homework. I probably gain on weight for being slacker at home. sleeping all day.



~i'm dreaming of a luxury bed~


To prevent the rain from ruining my daily walks. ms.owner decided to go for walks at 5pm fron now onwards.



~ they bark like mad whenever they saw me~


Lucky enough, the rain started right after we got home!



this time, mr.dumbell is the victim of the day.soaking wet under the rain~
~back to sleep again and check out my blue eyes! freaky eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello